20 Signs to Show You Are Suffering From Depressions
And How to Stop It’s Effect.
Depression is a mental disorder that causes people to experience depressed mood, loss of interest or pleasure, feeling of guilt or low self-worth, disturbed sleep or appetite, low energy and poor concentration.
Depression should not be mistake for a temporary emotional or occasional feeling or sadness which fade away in a day or two. Everyone feel unhappy most time which is normal, most time it boil down to the way we react to a situation
Almost everybody has been through depression stage, even kings, celebrities, world richest and President has gone through depression so you ain’t left alone.
The most interesting thing is that depression can be control. The length of time that it takes to recover range from six months to a year. Note that nobody can help you from depression a 100% only you can achieve that by accepting what happen and move on doing what you like doing.
Major Sign’s of Depression
1. Tiredness and loss of energy – Most of the time depression are cause
by stress. These may include stress from work or doing home activities like making breakfast and attending to children or younger relations.
3. Low confidence and esteem – The way you look at yourself can cause depression, it often begins in childhood. The media also send message on what the public should look like be it positive or negative messages Sometimes when we find it difficult to live up to what peopleexpect it leads to depression.
4. Difficult concentrating – Having a lot of thing to do or think about pushing yourself too much instead of taking it step by step can cause depression and lack of concentration.
5. Avoiding other people, sometimes your close friends
Other sign’s are:
– Sleeping problems
– Very strong feelings of guilt or worthlessness
– Sexual drive
– Family issue
– Thinking about suicide and death
– Self harm
How to Stop Depression
Counselling give people the chance to talk through everyday issues that maybe causing depression and to develop strategy for resolving them.
As we grow up we take the voices of people who were significant to us. We may criticize ourslf in their Sharp tones, and make the same comparison with other people that they did. We should always accept our self image and always know that not every words said against us are right.
They are many things that we can change in life, the include past events such as serious illness, disabilities and lost of love one’s.
Engage in what activities that make you happy and try going places you love. Wear what makes you comfortable and try blending with society meet new people, people that makes you happy. Go watch movies, play games
spend time with relations. Try new stuff, learn new skills, learn to drive a car. And remember this is your one and only chance make it count.